Serving Burlington and the surrounding areas…
We are local hair restoration experts!
Call now for a free consultation!
Call hours… 24/7
Hair Transplant Doctor in Burlington
Brief Article Teaches You the Ins and Outs of Hair Loss Treatment and What You Should Do Today
The Bizarre Secret of Hair Loss Treatment in Burlington VT
Hair loss is a hard thing for anybody to grapple with, and women specifically. While it is typically thought to be a male problem, it is also something that affects women as well. It is a problem of several people. Hair loss is crucial to avoid, but a lot of people find that it’s difficult, this is a cure to assist.
Hair loss is a typical problem which is frequently experienced by both women and men and can be brought about by quite a few distinct things including poor diet plan and genetics. It is not cured with just a month or two into any treatment. It is not just a simple appearance problem. The loss of hair because of nutrient-deficient condition can be corrected with the correct diet including adequate heights of all important minerals and vitamins.
Hair can start to fall out for a lot of reasons. It can be extremely frustrating and difficult, if you want to quit losing hair, to purchase plenty of different products which do not do the job. Beautiful and healthful hair enhances your personality.
Ruthless Hair Loss Treatment Strategies Exploited
The main cause of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia. It is one of the most common problems experienced by men and women all over the world. It will probably halt the loss of hair in most of men, but the quantity of regrowth will be dependent on the person.
Natural hair restoration remedies are in abundance for those of you who would prefer to achieve regrowth of hair naturally, and heal your body from the inside out. All of the ingredients are healthy, natural and cheap, readily available from your local market, health food stores. Cut out the expense of surgical procedures and try these herbal remedies for hair regrowth.
We all know that Aloe Vera contains properties that are great for healing our skin from cuts and burns. But did you know it contains enzymes that also promote hair growth? It is probably one of the best herbal remedies for hair regrowth and you can use it many different ways:
- Aloe Vera Gel or Lotion – this is easily available from your local health-food store. Make sure its purity is no less than 99.9%. You can apply it directly to your scalp daily. Leave on for between 30-45mins and rinse out
- Aloe Vera Shampoo – You can make your own shampoo, combining Aloe Vera gel with a small amount of wheat germ oil and coconut milk. This can be used daily as your staple shampoo
- In its natural state – you can also buy the plant for your home, which is relatively cheap! Instead of the gel, you can take a few leaves off, cut them open and massage the pulp and juice onto your scalp. Rinse off after 30 mins
Wild Yam Root
This one is just for you ladies! Wild Yam Root promotes hair growth in women…and women only. The root produces Progesterone in your body, which not only balances the production of hormones, but also treats several menopausal symptoms, including hair loss. It makes a great natural hair restoration remedy and fortunately, it is available in many forms:
- Orally – via liquid extract, tablets or capsules. Normal doses of wild yam are 2 capsules three times a day or as a tincture, 40 – 120 drops, three times daily
- As a herbal tea – steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried root in 8 oz of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes
For those of you that don’t know already, onions are an excellent source for its cleansing, antibacterial and stimulation effects on the scalp. Containing a high number of important vitamins and minerals, onions are extremely effective in regenerating hair follicles, scalp circulation and stimulating hair growth. Here’s how best to experience this herbal remedy for hair growth:
- Peel the skin off one large onion and place into a juicer. If you don’t own a juicer, you can try a blender
- Massage the juice into the scalp and onto the roots of your hair, specifically in the thinning and balding area
- Leave there to sit for at least 1 hour
- Follow this with your regular shampoo and conditioner
- Repeat this twice a day and you should see the start of hair growth within two weeks
Not only is it perfect for adding that bit of extra flavour to your spicy meals, but garlic is also brilliant in its ability to remove harmful toxins stimulate blood circulation, essential for hair growth and preventing hair from shedding. So how best to take it:
- Garlic Extract – odourless garlic extract supplements are available form any health-food store. It’s advised to take 1-6 daily, preferably with meals
- In natural form – adding 1 garlic clove for added flavor in meals
Emu oil is obtained from Emu fat and has been proven to regenerate inactive hair follicles. Studies have reported that Emu oil revitalizes skin cells on the scalp and produce up to 80% hair regrowth naturally. Emu oil can be applied topically to the balding/thinning area and deeply massaged into the scalp. Leave it on for 10-20mins and immediately follow up with your regular shampoo. You don’t need to rinse the oil off first.
There are many essential oils that promote natural hair regrowth by stimulating the hair follicles. The following recipe contains the most effective herbal oils for hair growth
Hair Oil Recipe
- 3 drops of essential oil of thyme, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood, 20ml of grapeseed oil and 20ml of jojoba oil
- Mix the ingredients together and massage 6-15 drops into your scalp and hair for 3-5 minutes every night, paying particular attention to the balding/thinning area
- Cover your hair in either a warm towel or plastic shower cap for at least 45mins for your scalp to generate heat and absorb the oils. If applying at night, you can sleep with the oils on overnight
- Wash out with your regular shampoo
Video: Treatment for Hair Loss in Burlington
In a recent survey, it was found that men fear losing their hair, either by it thinning, receding or by going bald completely, will make them unattractive in the eyes of others. It seems that lots of men worry about what others think about their hair loss. The survey revealed that Burlington Vermont men who have bald fathers tend to keep their own hair short, so that if the hair begins to fall out it wouldn’t be such a shock to lose it all.
There are three general patterns of male pattern hair loss, and men can experience one of these patterns of hair loss or a mixture of all three:
- A receding hairline is one of the most common hair loss patterns, where the hair is lost at the temples, either side of the forehead, usually leaving a mound in the middle. This may sometimes be the only area of hair loss, but others may experience thinning at the crown as well.
- Some men will experience their hair thinning at the crown, which is at the back or top of the head. This can occur by itself or coincide with a receding hairline. Usually hair loss starts with thinning at the crown until the scalp becomes visible, and in time a bald patch may appear. This bald patch may grow wider until it meets the receding hairline, or it may stay at the top or back of the head and spread outwards in all directions to produce a circular baldness.
- General thinning spreads evenly over the top of the scalp, and men will not get a distinct receding hairline or a thinning crown. With general thinning, the onset of hair loss is less obvious and takes longer to notice.
One method of restoring hair to a follically challenged head is the FUE hair transplant technique. FUE involves taking healthy hair follicles from the scalp one by one and grafting them into the bald areas of the head. The Burlington VT surgeon transplants hair follicles into the same slot that contained previous hair, giving it a better chance of settling in permanently. This method of transplanting is very intricate and it requires special attention and care. This means the treatment is completed over a number of sessions and not performed in one long exhausting procedure. The grafts usually take in a few days and the redness caused by the treatment settles in under a week.
FUE hair transplants are very popular as:
- They deliver more natural-looking results.
- The treatment is less painful than other methods.
- Downtime is minimal.
In most cases, once you receive the aesthetics, you’ll only feel minimal discomfort during the procedure. With the FUE hair transplant technique, visible scarring on the scalp is negligible. FUE transplant procedures are less painful compared to earlier transplant treatments and they tend to produce more natural looking results.
Burlington Vermont Best Hair Transplant Doctors
Call for an appointment today!
Some Common Q & A’s
Where Is The Best Place In Pakistan To Get A Hair Transplant?
I Want To Be A Volunteer For Any Male Pattern Baldness Hair Regrowth Research Centre?
I Am From India. Can Any Body Help.
lolx.yeah u cn ask..chawal.com
Post Partum Hair Loss?
I Had My Daughter Almost 3 And A Half Months Ago.. And Lately My Hair Has Been Falling Out. I Dont Mean A Stand Here And There, I Mean Its Falling Out A Lot. What Is Going On? Is There Anything I Can Do To Help This? I Feel Like I'M Balding Lol!
anyway hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.
the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
not only my and my husband`s own personal experience
Is Male Pattern Baldness Hereditary?
At Around 22 Yrs Old My Husband Began Losing His Hair. I Think I Am A Big Part Of This Stressing Him Lol, But Now At 25 It Doesn'T Seem To Get Better And I See Where Our Two Yr Olds Hair Is Thinning In The Front Is There A Way We Can Stop This? Please Help Me
Male pattern baldness is a trait that is inherited from both parents. Mostly from the father. It is caused by the production of dihydrotestosterone. This does not usually occur until after puberty. If your two yr. old (son, I assume) is actually experiencing hair loss in the front you should take him to the doctor for a checkup. There are other conditions that cause hair loss in children. See the website below for more info on that. The only present treatment for male pattern baldness is Rogaine (Minoxidil). It prevents continuing hair loss and in some cases promotes some regrowth. Once started you have to continue treatment or the hair loss progresses.
Hi I'M 17 And I Have Long Hair Down To My Butt But I Cant Cut It (Because Of My And My Parents Beliefs), But I Keep Loosing Lots And Lots Of Hair Everyday..And Im Afraid That If I Keep Loosing It, I Might Go Bald And Then I'D Have To Go Thru Hair Surgery To Get It Back Which Would Cost Like Thousands, So Does Anyone Know Of Anything I Can Do So That It Will Reduce My Hair Loss (Other Than Cutting It)? Thanks Heaps! Ox
There are many causes of hair loss: genetics, old age, medications, stress, and your health. I had a client once that always stressed out about losing her hair, I told her to stop stressing about it, it's making her lose more! Also her diet was awful! She ate rice and eggs mostly. Also a good fact to know is: you lose approx. 100 strands of hair every day! I hope this helps! Good luck!
How Effective Is Laser Therapy Or Treatment For Hair Regrowth?
Are There Any Doctors Here Or Someone With An Actual Experience Who Can Put Some Light On This Process.
The lighter your hair is, the less effective that laser treatments are. Red heads have an especially difficult time seeing results. At the very best, it takes longer. The best thing you can do is find one who is offering free consultations and a money back guarantee. That way, if your hair doesn't respond to the treatments, you haven't lost anything!! Good luck!
I Want To Get A Hair Transplant In A Foreign Country, Where Is Best Place?
I Live In Ireland And It Would Cost 8000 Euro Here So Where Can I Get It Done Cheaply, Websites I Can Go To, Thanks
Embrace your baldness and spend your money on something else.
With Female Pattern Baldness Do You Eventually Lose All Your Hair? And Is There Anything To Do To Stop It And
Regrow Please Help Im Very Upset Thankyou?
Try antiandrogens - Cyproterone acetate is one of the strongest. But you'd have to be on it forever. When you stop therapy, it just all falls out. Also try thymuskin, aminexil, ducray anastim, phytotrixil - topicals. They're not like miracle drugs. But if you consistently use them (alternating between them), their combined action would improve your hair and grow some back (if you're on antiandrogens and did not have this problem for many years, you can regrow most of your hair). Take B-complex vitamins and biotine supplement, also supplements containing sulfur (MSM would do) and Omega acids.
Do not start using minoxidil! Helps very small percentage of people and stops working in couple of years after which hair falls out even worse.
Females usually don't lose all their hair from pattern baldness but it can get extremly thin. There is no currently cure. So you have to live with it like with a diabetes - a chronical condition that you have to treat on a daily basis.
Does Min New York Detox Cleansing Treatment And Min New York Agent Topical Hair Loss Treatment Actually Work?
I Am A 17 Year Old Boy And My Hair Is Starting To Thin Pretty Bad On The Top My Head. I Have Been Researching Many Different Products To Slow Hair-Loss And Possibly Regrow Hair And I Have Seen These Specific Ones Come Up Multiple Times. I'M Just Looking For Some Opinions On These Products. Do They Actually Work And How Long Do They Take?
Biotin Zinc Sulfate, Azelac Acid Saw Palmetto, Procapil, and Copper Peptide are the main ingredients of this product.
These are well known substances in hair loss treatment. You should always check the label.
I've been using the Detox cleansing treatment and shampoo for 3 months, and it seems to slow the hair loss by 50%. The cleansing treatment does not clean very well, but the shampoo works great.
Cornrows For Balding Hair?
Im A 19 Year Old Male And My Hair Is Balding A Little At The Front. When I Got My First Cornrows I Had It In For 15 Days And When I Took Them Off I Lost A Lot Of Hair Aspecially At The Front. I Notice That Now I Have Lesser Hair At The Front Than Before Getting The Braids. I Really Want To Cornrow My Hair Again. Do You Think It Will Cause More Baldness?
honestly, yes i think it will cause more baldness. Because cornrows are really tight braid style and pull the front of your hair back. so it's just gonna worsen the baldness at the front, since its applying too much pressure on it. if i were you, i would put castor oil (search it, if you dont know what it is), at the front of your hair. i heard that helps hair loss. Dont put any braid styles until the balding is gone.
Additional Burlington Info…
Weather in Burlington
Other cities near Burlington Vermont