Serving Litchville and the surrounding areas…
We are local hair restoration experts!
Call now for a free consultation!
Call hours… 24/7
Hair Transplant Doctor in Litchville
What You Should Do to Find Out About Hair Loss Treatment Before You’re Left Behind
The Benefits of Hair Loss Treatment in Litchville ND
Hair loss is a hard thing for anybody to grapple with, and women specifically. While it is typically thought to be a male problem, it is also something that affects women as well. It is a problem of several people. Hair loss is crucial to avoid, but a lot of people find that it’s difficult, this is a cure to assist.
Hair loss is a typical problem which is frequently experienced by both women and men and can be brought about by quite a few distinct things including poor diet plan and genetics. It is not cured with just a month or two into any treatment. It is not just a simple appearance problem. The loss of hair because of nutrient-deficient condition can be corrected with the correct diet including adequate heights of all important minerals and vitamins.
Hair can start to fall out for a lot of reasons. It can be extremely frustrating and difficult, if you want to quit losing hair, to purchase plenty of different products which do not do the job. Beautiful and healthful hair enhances your personality.
The main cause of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia. It is one of the most common problems experienced by men and women all over the world. It will probably halt the loss of hair in most of men, but the quantity of regrowth will be dependent on the person.
Humans have tried every imaginable thing to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair. They rubbed the juices of all vegetables and fruits, and extracts of every available herb. Yet, they were unable to find any effective hair growth treatment. Undoubtedly there are numerous natural and herbal treatments for hair growth, but almost all lack systematic studies. If we ever hope to grow hair by natural means, we need to study natural remedies thoroughly. And even those with proven effects need a lot of time and patience to be effective. Another thing that makes natural remedies the least preferred choice in this age of technology is their temporary results. Hairs grown through natural sources do not long last, and start shedding off as soon as the use is discontinued.
For now, we have three types of hair growth treatments that help regrow hair in a natural manner restore a thicker and fuller head of hair. These include medical treatment, laser therapy, and surgical hair restoration.
Medical Hair Growth Treatment
There are a few options available to treat this through medications. Actually, these treatments produce better results if you take them in combination with one another. Let us have a look at these FDA-approved effective hair loss medicines.
• Finasteride: Finasteride is the generic name of the probably most effective hair loss drug. This drug treats hair loss by inhibiting production of hair killing hormone DHT. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the most important hormone that signals the hair follicles to die – the most common cause of Androgenic Alopecia or male pattern baldness. To date, inhibiting this hormone is the most effective way to stop hair loss. Besides controlling hair loss, this medication thickens fine hair, and this produces considerable effect.
• Minoxidil: It is the second most effective treatment. It is supplied in the form of a topical solution. Minoxidil is also a generic name; famous brand names of this medication include Rogaine and Hair Max. You need to apply this solution on the scalp twice a day, or as prescribed by the doctor and massage for a few minutes.
• Ketoconazole: This medication is supplied as a shampoo-like solution. This encourages hair growth by keeping the scalp clean from fungus and dandruff. You need to use this as a shampoo twice a week, and leave the leather for 3-5 minutes on your head.
No doubt researchers have studied these medications and found them effective, they are not perfect yet. First, their effectiveness varies from person to person. One may find it very effective while another may find it minimally effective. Second, the effects of all medications are temporary. You will maintain your hair as long as you continue the use of these medications. Whenever you decide to discontinue the treatment, you will lose your hair maintained by these medications. Third, like all other medication, hair loss medication is not without side effects. You must discuss its side effects before starting the treatment.
Low-Level Laser Therapy
Low-level laser is showing some measurable results to stimulate hair growth. Currently, it is regarded as convenient alternative of medication with fewer side effects. However, its effectiveness is an issue of debate. Until now, it is unable to show dramatic improvement in hair density.
Surgical Hair Growth Treatment-Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is to date the most effective treatment to date. It can restore hair on balding places in an effective and predictable manner. Hair transplant extracts healthy, balding resistant hair follicles form one area of the head and plants them to the balding areas. Not all hairs on our head are prone to balding. While the hair at the front and crown of the head are prone to hair loss, hair at the sides and back of the head are resistant to it. This procedure makes excellent use of these hair reserves on our head.
• Follicular Unit Transplant: Also known as the strip removal method, FUT excises a strip of scalp, usually from the back of the head, and dissects is to obtain required hair follicles. The wound is stitched together and the grafts obtained from the strip and implanted on the thinning or bald areas.
• Follicular Unit Extraction: FUE is a relatively newer and more advanced technique replacing the traditional strip removal method. This technique involves extracting the hair follicles directly from the scalp, without cutting and stitching the scalp. The follicles are extracted using a specially designed punch tool with diameter less than 0.1 mm. What makes FUE a more preferred choice of surgeons and patients is its ability to extract hair follicles form body areas like chest, armpits, and legs as well.
• Stem Cell FUE: Stem Cell FUE is the latest advancement in FUE hair transplant. It is the quickest, safest and the most effective hair transplant technique to date. It uses an automated punch tool for extraction of hair follicles at the fastest possible speed. It also allows hair regrowth at the donor area, thus ensuring the most natural looking results.
A hair transplant has only one limitation: the availability of donor hair. At present, there is no way to create new hair follicles; therefore, the patient must have healthy, balding resistant hair follicles somewhere on the scalp or the body. Fortunately, most of us have enough donor hair on the scalp or on the body to create a dramatic improvement in hair density.
Video: Hair Transplant Surgery in Litchville
In a recent survey, it was found that men fear losing their hair, either by it thinning, receding or by going bald completely, will make them unattractive in the eyes of others. It seems that lots of men worry about what others think about their hair loss. The survey revealed that Litchville North Dakota men who have bald fathers tend to keep their own hair short, so that if the hair begins to fall out it wouldn’t be such a shock to lose it all.
There are three general patterns of male pattern hair loss, and men can experience one of these patterns of hair loss or a mixture of all three:
- A receding hairline is one of the most common hair loss patterns, where the hair is lost at the temples, either side of the forehead, usually leaving a mound in the middle. This may sometimes be the only area of hair loss, but others may experience thinning at the crown as well.
- Some men will experience their hair thinning at the crown, which is at the back or top of the head. This can occur by itself or coincide with a receding hairline. Usually hair loss starts with thinning at the crown until the scalp becomes visible, and in time a bald patch may appear. This bald patch may grow wider until it meets the receding hairline, or it may stay at the top or back of the head and spread outwards in all directions to produce a circular baldness.
- General thinning spreads evenly over the top of the scalp, and men will not get a distinct receding hairline or a thinning crown. With general thinning, the onset of hair loss is less obvious and takes longer to notice.
One method of restoring hair to a follically challenged head is the FUE hair transplant technique. FUE involves taking healthy hair follicles from the scalp one by one and grafting them into the bald areas of the head. The Litchville ND surgeon transplants hair follicles into the same slot that contained previous hair, giving it a better chance of settling in permanently. This method of transplanting is very intricate and it requires special attention and care. This means the treatment is completed over a number of sessions and not performed in one long exhausting procedure. The grafts usually take in a few days and the redness caused by the treatment settles in under a week.
FUE hair transplants are very popular as:
- They deliver more natural-looking results.
- The treatment is less painful than other methods.
- Downtime is minimal.
In most cases, once you receive the aesthetics, you’ll only feel minimal discomfort during the procedure. With the FUE hair transplant technique, visible scarring on the scalp is negligible. FUE transplant procedures are less painful compared to earlier transplant treatments and they tend to produce more natural looking results.
Litchville North Dakota Treatment for Alopecia
Call for an appointment today!
Some Common Q & A’s
Anyone Have Any Experience With Hair Replacement Procedures And What Was The Cost≫?
Just Had A Free Consultation For A Hair Transplant At Bosley And It Seems Too Expensive. Other Places?
Does Anyone Know Of Any Other Hair Transplant Companies That Are Just As Good As Bosley, But Offer Transplants At More Reasonable Prices? Please Help.
I'm thinking about getting a free consultation how did it go? Anyways from what I know they seem to be to the best in the business so even if they are expensive you should realize that you get what you pay for. I would rather pay more money knowing that if I went with someone cheaper they might do a crappy job. And if you get a bad transplant you would have to look at it every single day!! That would really suck. I'm not saying Bosley is perfect but at least there the top dog in the industry or at least supposed to be.
And to answer your Q you could look into hair club but I know don't too much about them. Good luck!
Best Tablet, Medicine, Oil Or Home Remedies To Regrow Lost Hair?
Lately I Am Getting Some Bald Patches On My Head And In Some Areas Hairs Have Totally Disappeared.
Can Anyone Suggest Me Tried And Trusted Way To Regrow Lost Hair?
Save your money instead of buying hair growth products or supplements. Vogue Dec. 2010, Vogue Feb. 2011 issue has a section on biotin, supplements, fish oil, etc. . Fish oil for example: Read the labels if they state that it contains: "one or more of the following: Cod, English Whiting, Shark."
The FDA don't even approve of them. Because of inadequate quality control and inspection, supplements contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides, or prescription drugs have been sold to unsuspecting consumers. And FDA rules covering manufacturing quality don’t apply to the companies that supply herbs, vitamins, and other raw ingredients.
Beginning in February 2008, they experienced one symptom after another: diarrhea, joint pain, hair loss, lung problems, and fingernails and toenails that fell off.
MSN "Vitamins Can Do More Harm Than Good."
According Dr. Melissa Piliang, a dermatologist at the Cleveland Clinic. Americans spent an estimated $176 million on hair loss products last year, and chances are some of that money was not well spent. Don’t let charming salon owners, seductive ads or fancy gimmicks convince you otherwise.
CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here's an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements.
If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.
Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in. Two others also:
Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tempered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.
I Drop A Lot Of Hair! Anyone Knows Any Kind Of Shampoo Or Something To Treatment For Hair Losing?
Don't use Head and Shoulders! The average person loses 80 strands of hair per day. If yo have very long hair, it might seem like a lot more. Nioxin makes a great shampoo and conditioner to help stimulate the scalp and strengthen your follicle. If you use over-the-counter shampoo and conditioner, it has a high wax content and attaches to each strand of hair, weighing it down, and causing breakage. Paul Mitchel's Tea Tree is another great product!!!
Why Does Chemotherapy Make You Loose Your Hair?
I Have Had Only One Treatment Of Chemo And Recently Lost All My Hair Within A Month.
Chemotherapy And Hair Loss
Treatments for Hair Loss for Chemotherapy
Hair Loss Due To Chemotherapy Treatments Or Radiation
Should I Expect to Lose My Hair While on Chemotherapy?
When Does Hair Loss Start After Chemotherapy
Hair Tips for Women about to Undergo Chemotherapy
Hair Regrowth After Chemotherapy - Why, When And What To Do Next
Shaving Head To Treat Hair Loss?
I'M 21 Years Old, And I Have Been Losing Hair On My Scalp For At Least Two Years Now.
It Wasn'T Too Much Of A Nuisance At First, But Lately, I'Ve Been Noticing My Hair Was Getting Thinner And Thinner, Especially In The Crown Area, And Now When I Look In A Vanity Mirror Opposite The Bathroom Mirror, I Can Almost See My Scalp.
So I Decided To Use Rogaine Foam, Which I Have Been Using For Several Months Now, . I Was Also Considering A Hair Transplant, But Then Just Today At The Gym, My Mom Told This To An Old Man Who Is A Doctor We Speak To Regularly There Said That I Wass Too Young For A Transplant, And Instead Suggested That I Shave My Head.
He Said I Shave Wherever The Hair Loss Is Taking Place, Then Wait Two Weeks For It To Grow A Little, Then Go Back And Shave It Again. It'S Supposed To Help The Hair Grow Thicker Than It Was Before Within Months Ater The Second Shave, And Using Rogaine Can Be Optional.
So What Do You Think? Should I Go Through With It To See If It Works?
Before you do you should consider other options. One of principal causes of loss is shampoos and other products containing harsh harmful ingredients and medicated shampoos only make the problem worse. Washing hair too frequently removes beneficial natural oils and harms scalp and also is a cause of loss. I found this NATURAL, safe, low cost treatment that gives remarkable results - it stops the loss almost straight away. Scalp needs stimulation to clear blocked hair ducts, remove dead follicles so it can start producing strong, well anchored, thicker hair. Massage with natural oils, olive oil is excellent, and then brush vigorously (best with a short bristled palm held brush) so you feel it stimulating scalp (35 /45 strokes or more) preferably each day. A little shedding and some breakage occurs but only to begin with - quickly stops as hair gets anchored and stronger. Hair will grow faster, become thicker and It will also force new growth overtime (expect to see in about 2 months) My bald patch on the crown has completely regrown. Where it had receded at temples new growth was a slower process but I found, month by month, the hair line inched forward. (Initially the hairs are sparse then overtime become denser). Do at night and sleep with it that way and wash off in the morning (because of treatment - washing daily will not be detrimental). Keep up treatment and DON´T BE AFRAID OF LOSING NEW GROWING HAIRS AS YOU CONTINUE TREATMENT - THEY WILL RE-APPEAR EVEN STRONGER. Using this treatment you have to have patience and persevere day in, day out but it truly works . Also do a web search "Shampoos harmful?" MANY contain sodium laurel sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate and propylene glycol, all of which are harmful. First two are dangerous and both damage hair follicles and cause hair loss. They also harm eyes.- the eye stinging you get is telling you that. Fetuses subjected to these substances do not develop functioning eyes, and both can cause cataracts in adults. Propylene glycol is a known skin irritant and is thought to cause mouth ulcers. It also damages the kidneys and liver. Do a web search for safe, non harming products for hair and skin. Balding tends to be genetic. My father, two younger brothers all had severe hair loss problems. I truly believe this treatment has saved me from the same fate.
SOURCE(S): 20 +years of research and self experimentation using natural treatments to correct skin, hair and scalp disorders
Any Good Hair Transplant In Mexico.?
Any Good Hair Transplant Dr'Sin Mexico. I Just Need To Do My Hairline, Its Really High Up And I Dont Like It At All. So Please Help, Any Good Drs In Tijuana, New Mexico, Gudalajara
We live in the USA.
Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.
London: Men should avoid having hair transplants until they are closer to the age of 30, a leading surgeon has warned.
Doctor Bessam Farjo told Newsbeat some clinics are not doing enough to warn under-30s about the long-term risks.
He said that while the publicity in celebrities like Wayne Rooney getting the procedure is making it more popular, it is not for everyone.
“When a celebrity comes out with it, you only hear the good things,” the BBC quoted him as saying.
“You don`t hear the cautions or the potential complications.”
He says that if you get surgery too young, it can look worse than it did in the first place.“If you have the surgery too early and you go bald, you don`t have enough hair to keep chasing the hair loss,” he said.
“You can end up with isolated patches of hair. You could end up with hairy temples and a bald forehead which isn`t pretty but is also hard to fix.”
Google hair transplants gone wrong. About 5,980,000 results. 12-11.
Google also: Wayne Rooney's hair appears to be thinning... just months after £30,000 transplant.
Google: Hair Wars: Transplant firm Bosley sues Ziering over defection
The effort has helped turn the company into a nationwide leader in the field of hair restoration, with annual sales of more than $100 million. The company spent about $200000 training Dr. Yates, who had no experience with hair transplants . . .
Example who had a strip hair transplant done:
"i had my strip hair transplant done 6 months ago, and the area they had stripped and stiched back on still hurts when i touch or when i lay back can someone with strip hair transplant recomment a cure for the wound, anyone oil or cream so it could heal and not hurt.thanks a ton".
If your hair loss is genetics: Prince William, Prince Philip, Prince Charles for example . . .Dr. Asim Shahmalak, from Crown Clinic in the U.K., says the only way the prince can restore a reasonable amount of hair density to his head is through a procedure in which 3,000 to 4,000 hair grafts are taken from the back of the scalp and moved to the top of the head. This procedure isn’t available through the British National Health Service, and costs around $1,600 a year.
But most blokes don’t realise there are many different types of transplant to choose from – some using your own hair while others using donor hair – and various procedures can set you back anything from £4,000 to £30,000.
Hair Transplant. I Am 38 Yrs Old Male. Half Bald. Thinking About Hair Transplant. If Somebody Can Guide Me.?
How Much It'S Cost And Results. I Live In Canada .
My suggestion is try before you buy. Try on a hairpiece and see if it makes all that much difference.
These days, a shaved bald head seems to be all the rage (although I honestly don't know why)
but the answer is hair transplants are mini-surgeries, so be sure you go to one who is reputable
and experienced. You might ask your doctor for a referral. Prices vary, so you need to get
an estimate for what you want done.
Why Do Men Lose Their Hair And Not Women?
Bonus Q: Why Is It The Social Norm For Women To Have Long Hair And Men To Have Short Hair?
Hair loss in men is linked to male sex hormones called androgen. Since women do not have this hormone (we've got estrogen), we don't have hair loss problems.
And short hair in men is based on Roman and Grecian standards of aesthetic. Being in the Roman military, it was easier to keep one's head louse-free by having very short hair. During the Renaissance period, it had become fashionable for men to have hair down to the top of their ornate collars (think 'Shakespeare'), but once the Victorian age came about, fashion again took a turn for the more severe and restrained aesthetic, and shorter hair in men was back in fashion.
During the 60's, long hair became symbolic of anti-war protesters and hippies who lived against the norm of society. It's pretty much been viewed that way ever since, as a form of 'rebellion' against society.
How Can I Regrow Lost Hair?
Hi! Around This Time Last Year I Began To Lose A Lot Of Hair Daily. I Had A Lot Of Hair Loss For Months And It Finally Stopped Before The Summer. I Feel As If I Lost About Half My Hair And It Has Not Started Growing Back Yet. (I Believe It Started Falling Out Because Of Stress Because I Got Blood Work Done And All The Results Came Out Fine). I Would Like To Know If There Is Anything That I Could Do To Regrow My Lost Hair. I Used To Have Really Nice Thick Hair And I Miss It So Much! I Have Been Using A Shampoo And Conditioner Combo Called Nioxin For About A Month But I Havent Noticed Any New Hairs Growing. My Cousin Recommended I Take Biotin. Does Anyone Know What I Can Do For New Hair To Start Growing?? Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated!
Well it depends on:
-How much heat you put on your hair
-How often you wash hair
-What you do with hair on a regular basis
-What Shampoo & Conditioner you use
On average, hair grows 0.125 per week, an average of 1/2 inch per month to the maximum of an inch.
With heated styling tools a lot slower!
I made the mistake of cutting my hair really short awhile back, but it only took me a couple months to grow it back long. ( It is down to my rib cage now.)
This is what I did to grow it back out:
- Massage your head whenever you get the chance. This will stimulate the roots of your hair causing it to grow.
- Eat your fruits, nuts, and vegetables and drink lots of water! The nutrients will make your hair shiny and healthy, which will also promote growth.
- Don't straighten your hair or curl it with an iron! This will only break and damage your hair and prevent it from growing.
- Try not to blow dry your hair if possible. Let it air dry when you can.
- If you absolutely can't live without your heat products (flat irons, curling irons, blow dryers, etc.) make sure to ALWAYS use heat protection before you use them.
- While in the shower, don't use shampoo every day. Use it every other day to every 3 days. Use conditioner EVERYDAY or EVERY TIME you wash your hair.
- Another shower trick! When you put conditioner in, squeeze out your hair first. Then rub it throughout your hair. This will make it easier for your hair to soak up the moisture and vitamins in the conditioner.
- Another shower trick!!! Wash / condition your hair FIRST before you wash your body. Keep the conditioner in and clip it up for the rest of the time you are in the shower, and rinse when you are about to get out.
- Wash / rinse your hair with COLD or cool water. Hot water (and just heat in general) is BAD for your hair.
- Use products that will strengthen your hair or say something like "Moisturizing" on them.
- Don't brush your hair when it's wet. This can break your hair. Use a wide toothed comb instead, and try using leave in conditioner before you comb it through.
- Be careful and gentle when taking out knots/snarls.
- Be careful when you brush your hair.
- Use hot oil treatments when you have the chance.
- Don't sleep with your hair up. This can cause breakage.
- Use an old cotton T-shirt to dry your hair instead of a towel.
- In the summer, be careful of the sun. It can dry out your hair and make it damaged and brittle.
- Don't get in the habit of dying your hair. If you already do, make sure you don't bleach your hair.
Good luck growing out your hair! If you follow these tips you will have long beautiful hair in no time. 🙂
Additional Litchville Info…
Weather in Litchville
Other cities near Litchville North Dakota