Serving Kernersville and the surrounding areas…
We are local hair restoration experts!
Call now for a free consultation!
Call hours… 24/7
Hair Transplant Doctor in Kernersville
What You Should Do to Find Out About Hair Loss Treatment Before You’re Left Behind
Details of Hair Loss Treatment in Kernersville NC
Hair loss is a hard thing for anybody to grapple with, and women specifically. While it is typically thought to be a male problem, it is also something that affects women as well. It is a problem of several people. Hair loss is crucial to avoid, but a lot of people find that it’s difficult, this is a cure to assist.
Hair loss is a typical problem which is frequently experienced by both women and men and can be brought about by quite a few distinct things including poor diet plan and genetics. It is not cured with just a month or two into any treatment. It is not just a simple appearance problem. The loss of hair because of nutrient-deficient condition can be corrected with the correct diet including adequate heights of all important minerals and vitamins.
Hair can start to fall out for a lot of reasons. It can be extremely frustrating and difficult, if you want to quit losing hair, to purchase plenty of different products which do not do the job. Beautiful and healthful hair enhances your personality.
The main cause of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia. It is one of the most common problems experienced by men and women all over the world. It will probably halt the loss of hair in most of men, but the quantity of regrowth will be dependent on the person.
Humans have tried every imaginable thing to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair. They rubbed the juices of all vegetables and fruits, and extracts of every available herb. Yet, they were unable to find any effective hair growth treatment. Undoubtedly there are numerous natural and herbal treatments for hair growth, but almost all lack systematic studies. If we ever hope to grow hair by natural means, we need to study natural remedies thoroughly. And even those with proven effects need a lot of time and patience to be effective. Another thing that makes natural remedies the least preferred choice in this age of technology is their temporary results. Hairs grown through natural sources do not long last, and start shedding off as soon as the use is discontinued.
For now, we have three types of hair growth treatments that help regrow hair in a natural manner restore a thicker and fuller head of hair. These include medical treatment, laser therapy, and surgical hair restoration.
Medical Hair Growth Treatment
There are a few options available to treat this through medications. Actually, these treatments produce better results if you take them in combination with one another. Let us have a look at these FDA-approved effective hair loss medicines.
• Finasteride: Finasteride is the generic name of the probably most effective hair loss drug. This drug treats hair loss by inhibiting production of hair killing hormone DHT. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the most important hormone that signals the hair follicles to die – the most common cause of Androgenic Alopecia or male pattern baldness. To date, inhibiting this hormone is the most effective way to stop hair loss. Besides controlling hair loss, this medication thickens fine hair, and this produces considerable effect.
• Minoxidil: It is the second most effective treatment. It is supplied in the form of a topical solution. Minoxidil is also a generic name; famous brand names of this medication include Rogaine and Hair Max. You need to apply this solution on the scalp twice a day, or as prescribed by the doctor and massage for a few minutes.
• Ketoconazole: This medication is supplied as a shampoo-like solution. This encourages hair growth by keeping the scalp clean from fungus and dandruff. You need to use this as a shampoo twice a week, and leave the leather for 3-5 minutes on your head.
No doubt researchers have studied these medications and found them effective, they are not perfect yet. First, their effectiveness varies from person to person. One may find it very effective while another may find it minimally effective. Second, the effects of all medications are temporary. You will maintain your hair as long as you continue the use of these medications. Whenever you decide to discontinue the treatment, you will lose your hair maintained by these medications. Third, like all other medication, hair loss medication is not without side effects. You must discuss its side effects before starting the treatment.
Low-Level Laser Therapy
Low-level laser is showing some measurable results to stimulate hair growth. Currently, it is regarded as convenient alternative of medication with fewer side effects. However, its effectiveness is an issue of debate. Until now, it is unable to show dramatic improvement in hair density.
Surgical Hair Growth Treatment-Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is to date the most effective treatment to date. It can restore hair on balding places in an effective and predictable manner. Hair transplant extracts healthy, balding resistant hair follicles form one area of the head and plants them to the balding areas. Not all hairs on our head are prone to balding. While the hair at the front and crown of the head are prone to hair loss, hair at the sides and back of the head are resistant to it. This procedure makes excellent use of these hair reserves on our head.
• Follicular Unit Transplant: Also known as the strip removal method, FUT excises a strip of scalp, usually from the back of the head, and dissects is to obtain required hair follicles. The wound is stitched together and the grafts obtained from the strip and implanted on the thinning or bald areas.
• Follicular Unit Extraction: FUE is a relatively newer and more advanced technique replacing the traditional strip removal method. This technique involves extracting the hair follicles directly from the scalp, without cutting and stitching the scalp. The follicles are extracted using a specially designed punch tool with diameter less than 0.1 mm. What makes FUE a more preferred choice of surgeons and patients is its ability to extract hair follicles form body areas like chest, armpits, and legs as well.
• Stem Cell FUE: Stem Cell FUE is the latest advancement in FUE hair transplant. It is the quickest, safest and the most effective hair transplant technique to date. It uses an automated punch tool for extraction of hair follicles at the fastest possible speed. It also allows hair regrowth at the donor area, thus ensuring the most natural looking results.
A hair transplant has only one limitation: the availability of donor hair. At present, there is no way to create new hair follicles; therefore, the patient must have healthy, balding resistant hair follicles somewhere on the scalp or the body. Fortunately, most of us have enough donor hair on the scalp or on the body to create a dramatic improvement in hair density.
Video: Hair Replacement in Kernersville
Hair fall problems compel many people to go for effective surgical techniques such as a hair transplant. But, no person can undergo the surgery without consulting a qualified hair transplant surgeon. A certified clinic always has a bunch of skilful and knowledgeable surgeons. These surgeons specialize in different aspects of hair transplantation surgery in Kernersville NC and offer the best possible advice to their patients. The surgeons carry a thorough examination to analyze the baldness severity. A qualified surgeon will always give his best to offer utmost comfort and satisfaction to the patient.
A qualified surgeon always carries an in-depth analysis. They tell their patients about the services or surgical techniques during the first inspection. They always try to educate the people about the different transplant techniques. This gives the patients a lot of confidence before the surgery. Qualified surgeons understand the different needs of a patient and strive to fulfil all their expectations. At the time of consultation, these experts try to collect relevant information about the patient. They check if the patients have a family history of baldness or have some medical history or not. A reliable hair transplant clinic will always offer a stress-free experience to their patients. Qualified surgeons know that a hair fall problem is actually quite frustrating. So, they always want to offer their patients with the best possible services.
If you want to find a quality hair fall treatment, you must find a reliable hair transplant clinic. Plenty of clinics offer the same kind of services. But, their qualities will always differ. If you really want to find a reliable clinic, you certainly have to do some research. Browse different search engines or online directories to find a list of clinics around you. Compare their services and prices to find the right one. Check the customer feedbacks of a clinic and meet their previous clients personally. If they have any sweet memories about the clinic, they will always help you out. You can also ask your friends and relatives to see if they have any suggestions. The referral system is extremely useful for finding a reliable service provider. Moreover, you can also browse the yellow pages guide to find a trustworthy professional Kernersville North Carolina.
As a patient, you must have a sound knowledge about different transplantation techniques and their prices. Before opting for the surgery, you must check the clinic facilities. A qualified surgeon will work with all the latest tools and always offer with a high quality service. As a patient, you must check their industrial experience and certifications to judge their credibility.
Whether you opt for follicular unit grafting (FUG) or follicular unit extraction (FUE), finding a qualified surgeon is always key to your success.
Kernersville North Carolina Hair Replacement
Call for an appointment today!
Some Common Q & A’s
Imvu Creator Help- Hair Transparent?
I Am Making Hair. When I Published It The Ends Of The Hair Looked Real But It Looks Like This:
How Do I Make It Look Normal Like This?:
where are the 2 pics taken? previewer and client? same product etc? you're best heading over to the forums on imvu and asking in the general creator section.
Natural Aloe Vera And Hair Treatment?
So I Literally Have Aloe Vera Plants Growing In My Yard. I'M Currently Allowing Some Of It To 'Bleed' Into A Container, Might Take A Few Hours. But I Was Wondering, Would It Be Good As A Treatment To Just Heat And Put On My Hair For 20 - 30 Mins Before Rinsing With A Conditioner?
Usually, Aloe Vera is used as a hair gel substitute or a substitute for a silicon smoother. Used as a conditioner, it may make the hair softer, and it wont hurt the hair at all if used hot or cold. Try mixing it with olive oil and really get a treat! Go for it! Why not?
Ways To Stop Hair Loss Immediately For Men ?
We have KNOW idea the cause of your hair loss, to give you ways to stop hair loss.
In Asia, pollutions are one of the reasons why.
Find the cause before you find solution. Eliminate the cause and your hair will improve. Not overnight, it could take weeks, months, even years, since it took that long to start the hair loss.
Reasons why that might have happened, below is a short form of why.
1. During the last 3 years, OK 2, how have you been styling or have you been straightening & dyeing or highlighting your hair? HEAT & CHEMICALS are hair's worst enemies.
Google FDA website Hair dye & relaxers. Those are 75% the reason why.
2. Have you been taking supplements or using hair oil? Supplements ($42 billions are wasted and could hurt your lungs, liver, organs even HAIR LOSS). FDA has found that from face creams to soaps and other items of personal care, cosmetics companies are taking the general public for a ride. Oil could be coming from eels or shark. Another 5% why. CNN, Slate, Consumer Reports, MSN, YAHOO have posted them online for years how people spend $20 billion per year on vitamins and supplements. According to Everyday Health, here's an article that will tell you why . . . those PRODUCTS by any other name do NOT WORK. It is false advertisements. Google: Are Supplements Good For You? About 3,350,000,000 results results (0.13 seconds). Google: Are vitamins & supplements good for you? About 230,000,000 results (0.14 seconds) Some can actually shorten your life! The Food & Drug do not approve of them!
3. Have you been stressed out or changed your diet? Genetics of balding runs in your family? Another 10% why.
4. Have you been taking medications with testosterone, certain antidepressants, menopause, anti-acne? Even birth control pills can cause hair loss. The medication most often prescribed for thyroid disorders can actually cause hair loss. Another 10% why you have hair falls. All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
5. Google "Boise teen goes on Today Show to talk about losing her hair." She's got Alopecia, 100% why you have hair loss.
Dove hairfall facts:
1. Humidity makes hair dry and brittle, leading to hairfall
2. Colouring the hair damages the hair strands leading to breakage
3. Pollution is also an unseen killer of healthy hair
4. Tangled hair is the most common reason for hair fall
5. While shampooing cleanses your hair, regular conditioning is required for adequate moisturization. Regular use of conditioner post shampoo also solves the problem of entangling which is the major cause of hairfall.
Google: Glossary of Hair Loss Terms. There are 179 entries in this glossary. Stress is just one of the 179 listed.
Again, a simple rule of thumb: Look for the American Hair Loss Association seal when considering purchasing any product or service to treat your hair loss.
> > > ONE treatment called DNCB -- applying an ointment that burns the scalp in hopes of stimulating hair growth. It was a treatment so painful that her head was at times left feeling raw.
Male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) is responsible for more than 95 percent of male hair-loss. According to the American Hair Loss Association (AHLA), by 35 years of age, approximately two-thirds of American men will experience some form of appreciable hair loss.
Losing hair is common. Coping with baldness can be difficult, and it is tragic that people would take advantage of others while in this vulnerable state. Consult with an experienced medical professional rather than a salesman to figure out what is best for you.
A new study published 7-12-12 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine suggests that for some men, the sexual side effects of Propecia may last for months to years, even after they stop taking the drug.
Researchers from George Washington University interviewed 54 men under age 40 who reported side effects for three months or more after taking Propecia, also called finasteride, to treat their hair loss. None of the men reported having any sexual, medical or psychiatric problems before they took the drug. Some of the men took the drug for a few weeks, others took it for years, but all of them reported side effects such as erectile dysfunction, decreased sexual drive, problems with orgasms, shrinking and painful genitals, even some neurological problems, such as depression, anxiety and mental fogginess.
For 96 percent of the men, the sexual problems lasted for more than a year after they stopped taking the drug.
What Are The Best Things To Try And Make Your Hair Grow?? Vitamins, Techniques, Etc?? Any Tips Would Be Much Appreciated. I Am Desperate To Grow My Hair Back As Quick As Possible. Thanks
Sorry, I tried just about everything on the market short of transplants, and nothing worked at all.
A lot of the stuff that is offered, is a rip off.
if you are going to go that route, talk to your doctor before you waste a lot of money needlessly.
Is It Possible To Get A Hair Transplant To Lower The Hairline?
Im A Male With A Somewhat Large Forehead ( 6 Centimeters ) And I Want To Know If Its Possible To Get A Hair Transplant To Lower My Hairline?
I don't think 6 cm is large at all. The classical ideal is 1/3 of the vertical distance of the face from the center of the front hairline to the tip of the chin, forehead; 1/3 of the vertical distance of the face from the center of the front hairline to the tip of the chin, nose; 1/3 of the vertical distance of the face from the center of the front hairline to the tip of the chin, mouth and chin. Of course it is theoretically possible for a plastic surgeon to create a lower hairline than a guy naturally has even if he isn't balding or thinning. The problem is that a low hairline may look awkward as one matures and the hair transplanted will stay growing while the hair behind it may thin and recede, then transplants will have to be placed behind the transplanted lower hairline. Since a guy does not know how much he will bald, he does not know the amount of area that could need transplanted so many surgeons may be reluctant to lower a hairline beyond its natural boundaries. Know that there are at least two ways to harvest the hair grafts. FUSE(follicular unit strip extraction surgery) and FUE(follicular unit extraction)aka wood's technique. The transplanting of the grafts is more or less the same. FUE can be more costly because it is more demanding of a surgeon's time to harvest the grafts individually, but it only requires a topical anesthetic, no scalpels, staples or stitches and there are no scars circling the head so even a crew cut with closely tapered back/sides can be worn. Also there is no limitations due to a tight scalp since there are no strip extraction surgeries. Search on the internet. There is a lot of information including videos of the procedures. Then speak speak with several dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Hair Transplant Vs Hair Restoration?
What'S The Difference Between Hair Restoration And A Hair Transplant? Prices? Procedure? All That Stuff. Thank You!
A rough and ready answer is this. Prices? it will depend on the country that you are in. To give you an idea. (I do not want to mention the countries) In one country a surgeon will charge almost 10 dollars per hair follicle. In another country sometimes the same surgeon will charge 5 dollars per hair follicle. The key word is Restoration. Your hair can be restored without surgical procedure. provided that the hair follicles are not dead (wrong word but it is a rough and ready answer)
If all the hair follicles are dead. there is no way a surgeon will perform a hair transplant.
Procedure? I give you an analogy so you can picture how the transplant is done.
The word Transplant brings an image of transplanting little plants from one place to another, is not it?
You will notice that some men go bald on the top but they have plenty hair on the sides of the head.
Well. the surgeon will transplant some of those hair to other areas on the head where there is a bald patch. Ok the Hair after a couple of weeks will die. But the hair follicle will survive and it will generate a new hair growth..
If you watch someone who has plenty hair on their head, you will notice that the hair has some sort of direction or angle. Well the surgeon will implant the hair follicle at different angles on the hair to give an almost natural look.
Name Of Hair Restoration Company?
I Received Something In The Mail Some Time Ago About Hair Restoration For Male Pattern Baldness, But Can'T Find It. Anyone Know Of A Company That Specializes In Hair Regrowth Or Transplants Type Of Thing ? Thanks.
It was probably Bosley or hairclub for men or possibly Alvi Armani. Can also go to an independent plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Whoever is selected should be after reviewing credentials, reputation and work of the individual plastic surgeon or dermatologist who will perform the procedure. Know the difference between FUE(follicular unit extraction) and strip extraction surgery methods of harvesting the hair from the back and sides. Also might want to consider that it may not be too long before advances in hair cloning and multiplication make having to harvest hair to transplant more or less a thing of the past. There is a plethora of information on the Internet regarding FUE v strip extraction surgery harvesting methods, sometimes biased by the procedure performed by the person on whose website it appears.
Has Anyone Got Hair Transplant Or Hair Replacement Done In India And Is Satisfied With What He Got,,Pls Advise
Basically Anything To Cover A Recedinh Hairline
Hair transplant surgery is very safe nowadays. There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges Tummy tuck, Liposuction surgery for foreigners in India. They are called the Fly2india4health Consultants. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. I have also read that they arrange financing for international patients, as all surgery is not covered by insurance or by the stinking NHS.
They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. The cost savings are incredible. As a doctor I personally believe that your Tummy tuck, Liposuction surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of Healthcare available here is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.
My cousin got her Tummy tuck, Liposuction surgery done there and she is more than very happy with the results. She is all praise for Fly2india4health Consultants. She paid just 20% of the cost what she was quoted in USA and it was like a wonderful vacation for her. Hope this helps
Question For Men Only...If You Were Going Bald...Would You Accept A Surgeon To Implant Your Pubic Hair?
Serious Question People. I Am Going Bald And I Can'T Understand Why From My Head And Not Some Other Body Part. You Know What I Mean. It Is A Little Frustating. So Please Tell What Would You Do.
Definitely not. Losing hair sucks, mostly because it's an unnecessary reminder that we're getting old. But I find the two most important things to remember are:
1) Women don't care.
2) Baldness is caused by testosterone, so it is the one sure sign of masculinity!
Question About Mens Hair Loss?
Are There Any Products Out There That Are Made Out Of Pure Vitamin B And C And E + Zinc And Biotin And Inositol That I Can Just Rub It On My Head For Hair Growth?
There are severeal forms of baldenss. If it is Androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) then the hairloss cannot be fully cured in most cases, but just frozen for some time with the treatments availiable on market today.
1) Hair transplant (FUE technology) creates really natural hairline, no scars, the best way to go if you have enough donor hair and money of course.
2. Propecia (Finasteride) and Minoxidil are the only ones approved by FDA and proven to work in most men so far.
Generic Propecia (finasteride) is also ok. I use it with same results, and unfortunately same sides(a bit dry feeling in the scalp) as brand propecia. Have tried lots of herbal crap before it and laser combs, so far the only thing that prevents my hairloss, not much regrowth, but has stopped my hairloss completely.
I buy from this pharmacy for the last 2 years - http://www.1rx.biz/generic_propecia.html . It is under $1 per pill as I buy the 90 pills. (89$ for 90)
Additional Kernersville Info…
Weather in Kernersville
Other cities near Kernersville North Carolina