Serving Dodge City and the surrounding areas…
We are local hair restoration experts!
Call now for a free consultation!
Call hours… 24/7
Hair Implants in Dodge City
Who Is Lying to Us About Hair Loss Treatment?
Hair loss is a hard thing for anybody to grapple with, and women specifically. While it is typically thought to be a male problem, it is also something that affects women as well. It is a problem of several people. Hair loss is crucial to avoid, but a lot of people find that it’s difficult, this is a cure to assist.
Hair loss is a typical problem which is frequently experienced by both women and men and can be brought about by quite a few distinct things including poor diet plan and genetics. It is not cured with just a month or two into any treatment. It is not just a simple appearance problem. The loss of hair because of nutrient-deficient condition can be corrected with the correct diet including adequate heights of all important minerals and vitamins.
Hair Loss Treatment: the Ultimate Convenience!
Hair can start to fall out for a lot of reasons. It can be extremely frustrating and difficult, if you want to quit losing hair, to purchase plenty of different products which do not do the job. Beautiful and healthful hair enhances your personality.
The main cause of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia. It is one of the most common problems experienced by men and women all over the world. It will probably halt the loss of hair in most of men, but the quantity of regrowth will be dependent on the person.
Natural hair restoration remedies are in abundance for those of you who would prefer to achieve regrowth of hair naturally, and heal your body from the inside out. All of the ingredients are healthy, natural and cheap, readily available from your local market, health food stores. Cut out the expense of surgical procedures and try these herbal remedies for hair regrowth.
We all know that Aloe Vera contains properties that are great for healing our skin from cuts and burns. But did you know it contains enzymes that also promote hair growth? It is probably one of the best herbal remedies for hair regrowth and you can use it many different ways:
- Aloe Vera Gel or Lotion – this is easily available from your local health-food store. Make sure its purity is no less than 99.9%. You can apply it directly to your scalp daily. Leave on for between 30-45mins and rinse out
- Aloe Vera Shampoo – You can make your own shampoo, combining Aloe Vera gel with a small amount of wheat germ oil and coconut milk. This can be used daily as your staple shampoo
- In its natural state – you can also buy the plant for your home, which is relatively cheap! Instead of the gel, you can take a few leaves off, cut them open and massage the pulp and juice onto your scalp. Rinse off after 30 mins
Wild Yam Root
This one is just for you ladies! Wild Yam Root promotes hair growth in women…and women only. The root produces Progesterone in your body, which not only balances the production of hormones, but also treats several menopausal symptoms, including hair loss. It makes a great natural hair restoration remedy and fortunately, it is available in many forms:
- Orally – via liquid extract, tablets or capsules. Normal doses of wild yam are 2 capsules three times a day or as a tincture, 40 – 120 drops, three times daily
- As a herbal tea – steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried root in 8 oz of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes
For those of you that don’t know already, onions are an excellent source for its cleansing, antibacterial and stimulation effects on the scalp. Containing a high number of important vitamins and minerals, onions are extremely effective in regenerating hair follicles, scalp circulation and stimulating hair growth. Here’s how best to experience this herbal remedy for hair growth:
- Peel the skin off one large onion and place into a juicer. If you don’t own a juicer, you can try a blender
- Massage the juice into the scalp and onto the roots of your hair, specifically in the thinning and balding area
- Leave there to sit for at least 1 hour
- Follow this with your regular shampoo and conditioner
- Repeat this twice a day and you should see the start of hair growth within two weeks
Not only is it perfect for adding that bit of extra flavour to your spicy meals, but garlic is also brilliant in its ability to remove harmful toxins stimulate blood circulation, essential for hair growth and preventing hair from shedding. So how best to take it:
- Garlic Extract – odourless garlic extract supplements are available form any health-food store. It’s advised to take 1-6 daily, preferably with meals
- In natural form – adding 1 garlic clove for added flavor in meals
Emu oil is obtained from Emu fat and has been proven to regenerate inactive hair follicles. Studies have reported that Emu oil revitalizes skin cells on the scalp and produce up to 80% hair regrowth naturally. Emu oil can be applied topically to the balding/thinning area and deeply massaged into the scalp. Leave it on for 10-20mins and immediately follow up with your regular shampoo. You don’t need to rinse the oil off first.
There are many essential oils that promote natural hair regrowth by stimulating the hair follicles. The following recipe contains the most effective herbal oils for hair growth
Hair Oil Recipe
- 3 drops of essential oil of thyme, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood, 20ml of grapeseed oil and 20ml of jojoba oil
- Mix the ingredients together and massage 6-15 drops into your scalp and hair for 3-5 minutes every night, paying particular attention to the balding/thinning area
- Cover your hair in either a warm towel or plastic shower cap for at least 45mins for your scalp to generate heat and absorb the oils. If applying at night, you can sleep with the oils on overnight
- Wash out with your regular shampoo
Video: Hair Loss Surgery in Dodge City
In a recent survey, it was found that men fear losing their hair, either by it thinning, receding or by going bald completely, will make them unattractive in the eyes of others. It seems that lots of men worry about what others think about their hair loss. The survey revealed that Dodge City Kansas men who have bald fathers tend to keep their own hair short, so that if the hair begins to fall out it wouldn’t be such a shock to lose it all.
There are three general patterns of male pattern hair loss, and men can experience one of these patterns of hair loss or a mixture of all three:
- A receding hairline is one of the most common hair loss patterns, where the hair is lost at the temples, either side of the forehead, usually leaving a mound in the middle. This may sometimes be the only area of hair loss, but others may experience thinning at the crown as well.
- Some men will experience their hair thinning at the crown, which is at the back or top of the head. This can occur by itself or coincide with a receding hairline. Usually hair loss starts with thinning at the crown until the scalp becomes visible, and in time a bald patch may appear. This bald patch may grow wider until it meets the receding hairline, or it may stay at the top or back of the head and spread outwards in all directions to produce a circular baldness.
- General thinning spreads evenly over the top of the scalp, and men will not get a distinct receding hairline or a thinning crown. With general thinning, the onset of hair loss is less obvious and takes longer to notice.
One method of restoring hair to a follically challenged head is the FUE hair transplant technique. FUE involves taking healthy hair follicles from the scalp one by one and grafting them into the bald areas of the head. The Dodge City KS surgeon transplants hair follicles into the same slot that contained previous hair, giving it a better chance of settling in permanently. This method of transplanting is very intricate and it requires special attention and care. This means the treatment is completed over a number of sessions and not performed in one long exhausting procedure. The grafts usually take in a few days and the redness caused by the treatment settles in under a week.
FUE hair transplants are very popular as:
- They deliver more natural-looking results.
- The treatment is less painful than other methods.
- Downtime is minimal.
In most cases, once you receive the aesthetics, you’ll only feel minimal discomfort during the procedure. With the FUE hair transplant technique, visible scarring on the scalp is negligible. FUE transplant procedures are less painful compared to earlier transplant treatments and they tend to produce more natural looking results.
Dodge City Kansas Hair Loss Surgery
Call for an appointment today!
Some Common Q & A’s
What Is Most Effective For Hair Loss?
Links To Reports/Studies Would Be Preferred To Personal Experience, But I Would Like To Hear That Too
If you are talking about male pattern baldness then there are only 3 treatments proven to be effective..
1)Propecia (approved by the FDA). But propecia comes with some side effects so you must only take it with your doctor's approval.
2) Minoxidil (approved by the FDA)
3) Hair transplant. It is very expensive and you must have enough donor hair.
Did Anybody See The New Hair Restoration On Channel 7 Abc News Yesterday?
Yes I did. Great segment.
Has Anyone Tried Hair Replacement Or Restoration?
I Am Thinking Of Trying Bosley Or Something Similar For My Hair Loss Issues. I Wondered If Anyone Has Tried Hair Restoration With Any Success?
Why do not try natural method at first??
hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.
year ago I suffered from hair loss and since hair loss is hereditary my dad suffered from it too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss. the things that really worked for me was:
1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;
2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;
3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;
4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);
5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!
It worked and still works for me!
I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165
Richfeel Mumbai(Santacruz) Hair Transplant Reviews?
I Am Planning To Go For A Hair Transplant From Richfeel Mumbai(Santacruz). Will Appreciate Feedback On Results, Doctors Etc. Thanks.
We live in the USA.
Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.
London: Men should avoid having hair transplants until they are closer to the age of 30, a leading surgeon has warned.
Doctor Bessam Farjo told Newsbeat some clinics are not doing enough to warn under-30s about the long-term risks.
He said that while the publicity in celebrities like Wayne Rooney getting the procedure is making it more popular, it is not for everyone.
“When a celebrity comes out with it, you only hear the good things,” the BBC quoted him as saying.
“You don`t hear the cautions or the potential complications.”
He says that if you get surgery too young, it can look worse than it did in the first place.“If you have the surgery too early and you go bald, you don`t have enough hair to keep chasing the hair loss,” he said.
“You can end up with isolated patches of hair. You could end up with hairy temples and a bald forehead which isn`t pretty but is also hard to fix.”
Google hair transplants gone wrong. About 5,980,000 results. 12-11.
Google also: Wayne Rooney's hair appears to be thinning... just months after £30,000 transplant.
Google: Hair Wars: Transplant firm Bosley sues Ziering over defection
The effort has helped turn the company into a nationwide leader in the field of hair restoration, with annual sales of more than $100 million. The company spent about $200000 training Dr. Yates, who had no experience with hair transplants . . .
Example who had a strip hair transplant done:
"i had my strip hair transplant done 6 months ago, and the area they had stripped and stiched back on still hurts when i touch or when i lay back can someone with strip hair transplant recomment a cure for the wound, anyone oil or cream so it could heal and not hurt.thanks a ton".
If your hair loss is genetics: Prince William, Prince Philip, Prince Charles for example . . .Dr. Asim Shahmalak, from Crown Clinic in the U.K., says the only way the prince can restore a reasonable amount of hair density to his head is through a procedure in which 3,000 to 4,000 hair grafts are taken from the back of the scalp and moved to the top of the head. This procedure isn’t available through the British National Health Service, and costs around $1,600 a year.
But most blokes don’t realise there are many different types of transplant to choose from – some using your own hair while others using donor hair – and various procedures can set you back anything from £4,000 to £30,000.
I Want Know Wats The Best Way Of Treatment Of Hair Loss &Bulding .?
Living with cancer
Coping with nausea
About The Royal Marsden
Contact and visit us
Hair loss during treatment
Many people assume that chemotherapy always causes hair loss but this isn't true. Some drugs cause none at all. However, certain drugs do cause partial or complete alopecia, which means all body hair is temporarily lost. If the drugs included in your treatment plan will result in you losing hair, the doctors and nurses treating you will explain this to you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them.
Hair loss may start within a couple of days of beginning treatment or may not occur for some weeks. You'll probably notice more hair on your brush, in the basin or shower after washing your hair or on your bed linen. Some people notice that their scalp becomes quite tender just before their hair comes out.
Body hair may also be lost, that is underarm and pubic hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Your eyes may water more easily and be more sensitive to the sun. Wearing sunglasses will help to protect your eyes.
Scalp cooling is a method of preventing hair loss but it can only be used with certain drugs. Research has shown that scalp cooling can prevent hair loss with three drugs - doxorubicin, epirubicin and taxol. Even then success depends on the dose of drug and whether other drugs are given at the same time.
The procedure uses a cold cap to lower the temperature of the top of your head. The cold narrows the blood vessels and prevents the drug passing into the cells at your hair root and damaging them.
Your doctor will tell you if scalp cooling can be used with your chemotherapy. You can then decide whether or not to try it. A doctor or nurse will explain the procedure before you begin treatment.
Hair loss and radiotherapy
Radiotherapy causes hair loss in a different way to chemotherapy and only affects the specific area being treated. For example, if radiotherapy is given to the breast or chest, only chest and underarm hair will be lost; if your head is being treated, only head hair will come out.
Although hair loss is usually temporary, for a few people it can be permanent. It depends on the dose of radiotherapy and the length of treatment you receive. If your hair loss is likely to be permanent, this will be explained to you before treatment begins.
During treatment the skin may become red and sore and it’s important not to irritate it. The staff at your radiotherapy department will give you advice about how to care for your skin in the treatment area at the beginning of your course of radiotherapy. If you feel unsure of what to do or which products to use, do not hesitate to ask the staff looking after you.
Will my hair regrow?
Your hair will usually grow back when treatment is finished. The time regrowth will take depends on your treatment. Your doctor or nurse will be able to advise you on how long it will take.
Your scalp may itch more than usual while your hair is regrowing, so wash it often with a mild moisturising shampoo. Your hair may grow back slightly differently, for example a different shade or colour, curlier than before or very straight.
Strip Hair Transplant Vs Fue Hair Transplant?
What Is The Difference Between Strip Hair Transplant And Fue Hair Transplant?
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. It is the most technically advanced, minimally invasive hair transplant procedure available, during which follicles of 3-4 hairs are extracted from your donor area, and implanted into your balding areas. There are no scalpels or scars involved in this procedure what so ever.
On the other hand, the strip method involves slicing out pieces of your scalp, in the donor areas, and then handling the hair follicles and implanting them. The transection rate of this procedure is much higher than FUE, as the hairs are left exposed longer. There is also much higher risk of infection due to the massive scar left on the back of your scalp.
Have a look here - http://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/treatments/hair-transplant-men/
Hair Tranplant And Grafting?
What'S The Difference Between Thse Two.And Which One Is More Effectve ,,,
I Started Losing Hair Due To Life Style Issues....
hair transplant is where they take hair from donors(yes there are hair donors i have a few friends that have done it) and place it on peoples heads its rather like doll's hair in the way they attack it to the skull it doesnt grow
grafting is where they take a spot where your own hair does grow and remove the cells at that location. then they open up the place where the graft is going to be and put the hair-growing cells there
the result is that hair grows in both places
this meathod is far more revolutionary because once its done i see no need to have it done ever again it would therortically be your own hair from a different place that is now at a different position it should grow and stuff just like normal hair
of course i would assume this meathod is more expensive and daingerous/complicated but u should look into that i dont no for sure
What Is Most Effective Treatment For Female Hair Loss?
I Have Had Some Hair Loss. Ive Had Anesthetics, Weight Loss , Stress And Hormornal Changes Which Have Caused It...I Am Looking For Effective Methods To Help Treat The Hair Loss Although It Is An Even Loss, Not In Patches! Anyone With Experience...Please Help!!!
I agree with the first answer. Also my doctor told me to see a dermatologist because they are the specialists in that area.
Has Anybody Heard Of The New Revolutionary Hair Restoration With Keratin? Has Anybody Tried It?
YES - IT WORKED FOR ME REALLY WELL
What Is A Natural Replacement For Hair Conditioner?
I Need Something I Can Use Because I'M Out Right Now. Can I Use Mayo, Relish...
Well........maybe some light body lotion, rinsed out..........don't know.......
Additional Dodge City Info…
Weather in Dodge City
Other cities near Dodge City Kansas